Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Game Begins Now

Hello readers!
Well we did not get enough applicatins this time so we thought of starting the game with all the 6 applicants! Yes that's right...whoever applied are in!
for conformation here are the contestants:-
Alex Holmes
Carrie
Maggie
Kyo
Maria
crystallam2000 ( am looking forward to your name)
Well comgratz to all of you..But I want to tell you something! The tasks are not going to be done the way you guyz do graphics like manipulating it using colors etc. You have to draw, use your creativity to edit pictures..blend pictures , merge different pictures etc!
So for you first task:-
There are two sides to everyone and everything one which is good and the other one which is evil! So what i want you guyz to do is bring the Angel & Demons in one picture. Here is an example of what I've been trying to say about NO MANIPULATING:-
Understand? Well if there is any questions regarding this task just email me or more easily just gb me :)
Deadline:- 10th octiber
*The task can be drawn in real life or even be created using photoshop , cinema4D , GIMP etc*
*tasks to be submitted thorugh dollmail  using imgur or tinypic only*

6 comments:

  1. Does it have to be Good vs. Evil or can it be other opposites like happy/sad or makeup/no makeup?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Maria...The theme is to present both Evil as well as good in one picture! like you know 'Angels & Demons' It comes in various forms...Some people re good without makeup because they dont have acess to it and the same people when got access became bad..that's one kind of theme assosciated with makeup you can make your own themes now :)

      Delete
    2. Ok, thank you. I think I understand what you mean. :)

      Delete
  2. I would like to say my name is Hannah!^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I would like to get in, but I forgot to make my apply on the first post, may I get in yet?

    ReplyDelete